2120 pts ยท January 16, 2014
Black lives matter
That's good stuff
Brb, gonna youtube kidz bop wrecking ball
Michael Brown at the club
Kid tested parent approved
You my boy blue
You are...not the father!
That's fantastic
This douche is on fireeeeee
I swing by Taco Bell after work
Masterbating Ashe really got me
Curtain matches the drapes
This making it holy shit
I thought it was going to be bill murray
Same, that was by far the funniest
Donald Sterling hanging with his boys
If only they were running in the marathon last year
plot twist; you have a cat
For some reason I always thought sloths were extinct. Learned something today
tldr
ha..
I can hear the bridesmaids screaming
The gorillas are just wrestling son
Without Uncle Phil I will not watch a single episode
That employee deserves 15 dollars an hour
I'm down
I'd rather have a stub
This is gold
Assisted suicide
I could have used a phone when I was six and shit myself in school
Black lives matter
That's good stuff
Brb, gonna youtube kidz bop wrecking ball
Michael Brown at the club
Kid tested parent approved
You my boy blue
You are...not the father!
That's fantastic
This douche is on fireeeeee
I swing by Taco Bell after work
Masterbating Ashe really got me
Curtain matches the drapes
This making it holy shit
I thought it was going to be bill murray
Same, that was by far the funniest
Donald Sterling hanging with his boys
If only they were running in the marathon last year
plot twist; you have a cat
For some reason I always thought sloths were extinct. Learned something today
tldr
ha..
I can hear the bridesmaids screaming
The gorillas are just wrestling son
Without Uncle Phil I will not watch a single episode
That employee deserves 15 dollars an hour
I'm down
I'd rather have a stub
This is gold
Assisted suicide
I could have used a phone when I was six and shit myself in school