1380 pts ยท July 23, 2012
I thought that was Tortus just from the form. He's amazing!
The gif did it for me.. +1
What kind of monster picks up their dogs by the stomach. Use the hips! Otherwise you're just giving them the Heimlich every time!
I just moved to Chicago too! PM me if you want apt help. I had a hell of a time finding a place with two dogs...
This is my Fitz! Border X Lab mix. Fitzes are the best. https://imgur.com/4RAVTOM
You'll have to anesthetize him eventually (dental, neuter, or if he keeps shredding beds, foreign body). Have it done at the same time (3/3)
surgery, but can be addressed if caught quickly enough (2-3hrs). That being said, PEXY (tack) that stomach (2/?)
As a vet... Gastric Dilatation with Volvulus (GDV) or torsion can, in fact, be fixed. Its expensive and its an emergency (1/?)
You must not be familiar with how much extra skin lab puppies have... or have every seen puppoes play. Bc that is a pretty mild scruff...
So majestic.
I hadn't until now... +1
And still landed on his feet...
+1 for Bulleit.
Apparently only black people are supposed to wear anything black... Yeah, that sounds right...
I have that same shirt!!
v
What kind of monster is that guy?!
I would agree with that. They're ok, but I much prefer Mistborn (especially 1-3) to Steelheart. A lot of his youth books are good too.
There will be come September. The Thorne of Enberlain (sp)
I guess I could agree with that. The writing is still very good. I think the plot threw me off. That being said, I'm still going to read #4
I really enjoyed Locke Lamora. The other books in the series were not quite up to par for me though...
But so many of his other series are good as well! Maybe not quite archives good... but I don't want them to end either!
I agree. I actually couldn't finish SRST... and I've read the first 2 books 3 separate times I enjoy them so much...
Build a home for only $2500. That's insane....
He forgot the snap at the end!
How I feel about every pickle...
Its not the point of this post but if in pic #4 it is sugar free gum it can be toxic to dogs- Xylitol can cause seizures among other things
This looks like a convenient place to rest my head...
Oh. and only like 6-10 places in the USA will do them.. I've seen one leave the hospital after $56k and lived for 3 months... Good luck.
I thought that was Tortus just from the form. He's amazing!
The gif did it for me.. +1
What kind of monster picks up their dogs by the stomach. Use the hips! Otherwise you're just giving them the Heimlich every time!
I just moved to Chicago too! PM me if you want apt help. I had a hell of a time finding a place with two dogs...
This is my Fitz! Border X Lab mix. Fitzes are the best. https://imgur.com/4RAVTOM
You'll have to anesthetize him eventually (dental, neuter, or if he keeps shredding beds, foreign body). Have it done at the same time (3/3)
surgery, but can be addressed if caught quickly enough (2-3hrs). That being said, PEXY (tack) that stomach (2/?)
As a vet... Gastric Dilatation with Volvulus (GDV) or torsion can, in fact, be fixed. Its expensive and its an emergency (1/?)
You must not be familiar with how much extra skin lab puppies have... or have every seen puppoes play. Bc that is a pretty mild scruff...
So majestic.
I hadn't until now... +1
And still landed on his feet...
+1 for Bulleit.
Apparently only black people are supposed to wear anything black... Yeah, that sounds right...
I have that same shirt!!
What kind of monster is that guy?!
I would agree with that. They're ok, but I much prefer Mistborn (especially 1-3) to Steelheart. A lot of his youth books are good too.
There will be come September. The Thorne of Enberlain (sp)
I guess I could agree with that. The writing is still very good. I think the plot threw me off. That being said, I'm still going to read #4
I really enjoyed Locke Lamora. The other books in the series were not quite up to par for me though...
But so many of his other series are good as well! Maybe not quite archives good... but I don't want them to end either!
I agree. I actually couldn't finish SRST... and I've read the first 2 books 3 separate times I enjoy them so much...
Build a home for only $2500. That's insane....
He forgot the snap at the end!
How I feel about every pickle...
Its not the point of this post but if in pic #4 it is sugar free gum it can be toxic to dogs- Xylitol can cause seizures among other things
This looks like a convenient place to rest my head...
Oh. and only like 6-10 places in the USA will do them.. I've seen one leave the hospital after $56k and lived for 3 months... Good luck.