2285 pts · March 24, 2015
*The guy who put ecstacy in the bottle beforehand*
GL and just weather that storm! I left one where I was hit and my rubbers were tampered with. If you must, just run. Your safety comes first
Someone shrink me down I wanna live there
If gloves are the only thing holding your fragile ego together, you got bigger problems.
Clearly he's possessed by a cat
Check out Magicians of the Gods! This plays a huge part in the book, along with ancient mythology if you're into that kinda thang.
I'm getting a "none of these places have wifi" vibe..
Dude, no..
Yes, stainless is a walk in the park compared to galvanized. Galvanized is a smoky hot mess that wants to fuck up your day.
MOOOOOve bitch get out the way
Welcome to Costco I love you ❤️
HE made the sign
So he met a woman 9 days later that prefers anal? I like that story better.
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and-"
"we are the same chair" what the fuck
Well la dee daa, someone orderee the DLC
Dunno why you're getting downvoted when you're right.
Aiii jezoooos
This comment is underrated
"small"
Necrophilliac jackpot
Necrons have no friends
Good job on the base. Shame its gonna be nid food.
BELIEEEve in the lord
His sim started doing pushups, but the player cancelled it
Good but not the best. Took my first trip last August, on par with La Belles grimey delicious poutine.
*The guy who put ecstacy in the bottle beforehand*
GL and just weather that storm! I left one where I was hit and my rubbers were tampered with. If you must, just run. Your safety comes first
Someone shrink me down I wanna live there
If gloves are the only thing holding your fragile ego together, you got bigger problems.
Clearly he's possessed by a cat
Check out Magicians of the Gods! This plays a huge part in the book, along with ancient mythology if you're into that kinda thang.
I'm getting a "none of these places have wifi" vibe..
Dude, no..
Yes, stainless is a walk in the park compared to galvanized. Galvanized is a smoky hot mess that wants to fuck up your day.
MOOOOOve bitch get out the way
Welcome to Costco I love you ❤️
HE made the sign
So he met a woman 9 days later that prefers anal? I like that story better.
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and-"
"we are the same chair" what the fuck
Well la dee daa, someone orderee the DLC
Dunno why you're getting downvoted when you're right.
Aiii jezoooos
This comment is underrated
"small"
Necrophilliac jackpot
Necrons have no friends
Good job on the base. Shame its gonna be nid food.
BELIEEEve in the lord
His sim started doing pushups, but the player cancelled it
Good but not the best. Took my first trip last August, on par with La Belles grimey delicious poutine.