9967 pts ยท November 26, 2012
Run, Lift, Learn, Life
don't upright row with a bar your asking for a rotator cuff injury use dumbbells or find a different lift
woo hoo Wheaton
24oz every morning, and a casualty cup at 3 every day
hello coffee, give people the perception that I like them again and lie about what were going to get done
+1 for solid pic while drunk
god damnit
what's good swolebraham Lincoln!
where can I apply
:')
If you could downvote more than once I bet you would ;)
Let the downvotes begin!
spray and pray baby!
Michelle?
good choice
I just keep feeling like she is missing a shoulder but I know she is twisted
*teacher looks over shoulder* "little fucker"
it's not cynical, its been diagnosed I'm clinically an asshole, DOCTORS HATE HIM
is it sunday morning yet?
they say beauty is in the eye of it's beholder, she must be the only one
hello mr. bear
stop going to school baked
nice
i fully embrace all downvoted material
you see that tree bro... i could rip it out of the fucking ground right now
this relates to my social life, can't break the ice
it's ok
red touches black a friend of Jack, red touches yellow kill a fellow
I'm glad you go there I'm glad you want to embrace a healthy life style but to get a membership and quit you are a januarian
Lol
Diets end... to be physically fit is a life style and abs are 80 percent in the kitchen
don't upright row with a bar your asking for a rotator cuff injury use dumbbells or find a different lift
woo hoo Wheaton
24oz every morning, and a casualty cup at 3 every day
hello coffee, give people the perception that I like them again and lie about what were going to get done
+1 for solid pic while drunk
god damnit
what's good swolebraham Lincoln!
where can I apply
:')
If you could downvote more than once I bet you would ;)
Let the downvotes begin!
spray and pray baby!
Michelle?
good choice
I just keep feeling like she is missing a shoulder but I know she is twisted
*teacher looks over shoulder* "little fucker"
it's not cynical, its been diagnosed I'm clinically an asshole, DOCTORS HATE HIM
is it sunday morning yet?
they say beauty is in the eye of it's beholder, she must be the only one
hello mr. bear
stop going to school baked
nice
i fully embrace all downvoted material
you see that tree bro... i could rip it out of the fucking ground right now
this relates to my social life, can't break the ice
it's ok
red touches black a friend of Jack, red touches yellow kill a fellow
I'm glad you go there I'm glad you want to embrace a healthy life style but to get a membership and quit you are a januarian
Lol
Diets end... to be physically fit is a life style and abs are 80 percent in the kitchen