132 pts ยท October 11, 2016
So sorry for your loss.
Happy birthday!!
Oso agrees. Cookies have been deposited in his mouth.
He loves cheese and almost anything else we eat!
We lost our Rottweiler this time last year and she was only about 8 years old. I don't think I've ever cried so much. So sorry for your loss
What kind of dog is this?
Handsome duo you got there! We have a similar looking cat dog combo here.
Liz, short for lizard.
I'm really sorry this happened to your dogs. Send good wishes to your dogs for a full recovery. I hope those assholes get what they deserve.
18
Thought this was a kitten at first!
Sending lots of hugs your way! I just lost my pup this weekend too.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/oiYM2.jpg
Good boy!!
Had insurance at the time. Hang in there!
Of everything medical, and make sure to write down hope you're feeling. My court case took about 1 1/2 - 2 years. I'm just thankful that I
Hope you're feeling better. I was hit by a drunk driver as a pedestrian. Make sure you get a lawyer with a good track record. Keep reciepts
Headaches. My doc recommended acupuncture for headaches related to head trauma (based on a a study with a decent sample size) and it helped!
Hope you're feeling alright! I got hit by a car on the knee and landed on my head on the way back down to the ground. For months after I had
Keeping Hector in my thoughts! Keep going!!
Kryptoknife...
So sorry for your loss.
Happy birthday!!
So sorry for your loss.
Oso agrees. Cookies have been deposited in his mouth.
He loves cheese and almost anything else we eat!
We lost our Rottweiler this time last year and she was only about 8 years old. I don't think I've ever cried so much. So sorry for your loss
What kind of dog is this?
Handsome duo you got there! We have a similar looking cat dog combo here.
Liz, short for lizard.
I'm really sorry this happened to your dogs. Send good wishes to your dogs for a full recovery. I hope those assholes get what they deserve.
18
Thought this was a kitten at first!
Sending lots of hugs your way! I just lost my pup this weekend too.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/oiYM2.jpg
Good boy!!
Had insurance at the time. Hang in there!
Of everything medical, and make sure to write down hope you're feeling. My court case took about 1 1/2 - 2 years. I'm just thankful that I
Hope you're feeling better. I was hit by a drunk driver as a pedestrian. Make sure you get a lawyer with a good track record. Keep reciepts
Headaches. My doc recommended acupuncture for headaches related to head trauma (based on a a study with a decent sample size) and it helped!
Hope you're feeling alright! I got hit by a car on the knee and landed on my head on the way back down to the ground. For months after I had
Keeping Hector in my thoughts! Keep going!!
Kryptoknife...