115 pts · May 27, 2016
Vancouver Bc Canada
I wonder what he thinks the cost of milk is.
Inboard. Outboard. Dogboard.
She tweeted this in 2017 - I wonder how tired she is now.
Yes.
Please vote guys.
It’s called a catio and it’s beautiful.
Melmet.
Smash it on your abs.
If that emoji had a unibrow i'd call him skateboard face.
(superman)
[x] rekt or [_] not rekt
I guess with the way things are going in murica this will be standard on all vehicles?
I see you filming with that Ipad.
that's one way to take your sunglasses off.
Boop on the snoot. Swish.
I had 5 too...
Hairjab
Nice catio.
tabernac
I had to google 87 - 72
Her name is Wanetta Gibson and she was given 1.5 million dollars from the school they went too.
We will!!! Thanks for the insight.
and spend every day of my life with her. got a second opinion from a friend who works at an animal hospital and decided a vet not needed.
No. You are wrong. I get you are a Vet tech and are all knowing (your profile saysis it) but you are wrong. I know my dog
She is an English / French mix and has zero breathing issues .
Nope. She is totally fine. Just monitored her while she was puffy and the swelling went down in a few hours.
Hello, Vancouver Island local here. What kind of trap is 20$?
On drugs. He recommends floating on drugs.
Shouldn't the bottom image say Udderstock?
I wonder what he thinks the cost of milk is.
Inboard. Outboard. Dogboard.
She tweeted this in 2017 - I wonder how tired she is now.
Yes.
Please vote guys.
It’s called a catio and it’s beautiful.
Melmet.
Smash it on your abs.
If that emoji had a unibrow i'd call him skateboard face.
(superman)
[x] rekt or [_] not rekt
I guess with the way things are going in murica this will be standard on all vehicles?
I see you filming with that Ipad.
that's one way to take your sunglasses off.
Boop on the snoot. Swish.
I had 5 too...
Hairjab
Nice catio.
tabernac
I had to google 87 - 72
Her name is Wanetta Gibson and she was given 1.5 million dollars from the school they went too.
We will!!! Thanks for the insight.
and spend every day of my life with her. got a second opinion from a friend who works at an animal hospital and decided a vet not needed.
No. You are wrong. I get you are a Vet tech and are all knowing (your profile saysis it) but you are wrong. I know my dog
She is an English / French mix and has zero breathing issues .
Nope. She is totally fine. Just monitored her while she was puffy and the swelling went down in a few hours.
Hello, Vancouver Island local here. What kind of trap is 20$?
On drugs. He recommends floating on drugs.
Shouldn't the bottom image say Udderstock?