66 pts ยท May 31, 2016
I just use a Church key.
I always knew Will Riker was going for it.
Near the grand ole 0prehouse
I think you should take the dude out to dinner
Thank you for replying, that 57 and a 58 Chevelle is two of my favorite cars.
Where's the 57 Chevy?
is your writing is mesmerizing!
Whatever happened to chivington?
You have a beautiful heart!
That one bunker, can you imagine if our boys had to land on that island like we did on Iwo Jima to end the war.
50 bucks is 50 bucks
Wrong number somebody will have to double tap twice to get over that
The 88 were the Germans favorite, and they were very devastating to everything, they were anti-aircraft but they also used the for personnel
Wow,1971 at the Grand canyon, my dad had a 1968 olds Delta 68, I at 4 year's old climbed up front and put it in nuetral 20 ft from death.
To much, I tried the first few words and had to go back and sing the post.
Awesome job you all did together, and to think that you're still together you'll have a great marriage.
God said if you want a perfect woman it will cost you an arm and a leg, So Adam said what can I get for just a rib.
Don't sell anything, build your own shop.
Phil lyinott
Cool beans.
Now name them
Enjoy 22 and take care of yourself.
Ooh I like games!
I just use a Church key.
I always knew Will Riker was going for it.
Near the grand ole 0prehouse
I think you should take the dude out to dinner
Thank you for replying, that 57 and a 58 Chevelle is two of my favorite cars.
Where's the 57 Chevy?
is your writing is mesmerizing!
Whatever happened to chivington?
You have a beautiful heart!
That one bunker, can you imagine if our boys had to land on that island like we did on Iwo Jima to end the war.
50 bucks is 50 bucks
Wrong number somebody will have to double tap twice to get over that
The 88 were the Germans favorite, and they were very devastating to everything, they were anti-aircraft but they also used the for personnel
Wow,1971 at the Grand canyon, my dad had a 1968 olds Delta 68, I at 4 year's old climbed up front and put it in nuetral 20 ft from death.
To much, I tried the first few words and had to go back and sing the post.
Awesome job you all did together, and to think that you're still together you'll have a great marriage.
God said if you want a perfect woman it will cost you an arm and a leg, So Adam said what can I get for just a rib.
Don't sell anything, build your own shop.
Phil lyinott
Cool beans.
Now name them
Enjoy 22 and take care of yourself.
Ooh I like games!