209 pts ยท December 15, 2013
Paramedic in RSA. . . But really just three ducks in a man costume.
How the hell do you guys afford these. I can barely pay attention....
Why does it look like the 3rd one tried to shave her legs with a baseball bat?
Hmmmm that's grooming done right.
Logan Paul, you piece of trash. As a paramedic who has declared numerous suicide victims, and have told the loved ones, you are pure scum.
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope *lights self on fire* nope nope nope
Damn onion ninjas, always cutting them onions.
You are kicking people off your flights so your staff can fly and you overbooked the flight to ensure profit. . . We are the customers !
From one father to another, I wish you and your wife peace. May your thoughts of her never fade. We love you !
Ah I love that word. Can be innocent or dirty as hell. "Wow this cake is moist" or "you make me moist". . .
Sarah Jessica Parker is now a lesbian ?! She gives that woman's face a proper licking.
This is true strength . . . Overcoming insurmountable odds and being amazing at it. You sir, have my respect. . . And my bow. . . And my axe
Fluffbutt. . . . Did you just assume my gender ?!
Death by snu Snu !
Right in them feels. Going to hug my cats now. Rip little Pepsi.
Agreed. Played four hours of CS Go in my pillow fort with strawberry milking. . . I'm 31. . . Just do it.
Sigh. . . It's just a prank Bro. . . Douche.
Agreed. . . The feels. Sucks with this lame piece of sh!t the CN has on.
Ha ha ha douche.
That shit is hot. . . .
A new meaning of "get rekt" !
I will talk to you mate !
Or a blue footed bird. . .
I missed SS too and now I am sad. . . . Anyone keen for a late one ?
Like the scar. It's a beauty spot.
So maybe like Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB DDR4 RAM ?
How much should I be running?
So at least another 8GB of RAM?
Got it free.
Should I go for a 700 or 1000 instaed ?
Call him pocket !
How the hell do you guys afford these. I can barely pay attention....
Why does it look like the 3rd one tried to shave her legs with a baseball bat?
Hmmmm that's grooming done right.
Logan Paul, you piece of trash. As a paramedic who has declared numerous suicide victims, and have told the loved ones, you are pure scum.
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope *lights self on fire* nope nope nope
Damn onion ninjas, always cutting them onions.
You are kicking people off your flights so your staff can fly and you overbooked the flight to ensure profit. . . We are the customers !
From one father to another, I wish you and your wife peace. May your thoughts of her never fade. We love you !
Ah I love that word. Can be innocent or dirty as hell. "Wow this cake is moist" or "you make me moist". . .
Sarah Jessica Parker is now a lesbian ?! She gives that woman's face a proper licking.
This is true strength . . . Overcoming insurmountable odds and being amazing at it. You sir, have my respect. . . And my bow. . . And my axe
Fluffbutt. . . . Did you just assume my gender ?!
Death by snu Snu !
Right in them feels. Going to hug my cats now. Rip little Pepsi.
Agreed. Played four hours of CS Go in my pillow fort with strawberry milking. . . I'm 31. . . Just do it.
Sigh. . . It's just a prank Bro. . . Douche.
Agreed. . . The feels. Sucks with this lame piece of sh!t the CN has on.
Ha ha ha douche.
That shit is hot. . . .
A new meaning of "get rekt" !
I will talk to you mate !
Or a blue footed bird. . .
I missed SS too and now I am sad. . . . Anyone keen for a late one ?
Like the scar. It's a beauty spot.
So maybe like Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB DDR4 RAM ?
How much should I be running?
So at least another 8GB of RAM?
Got it free.
Should I go for a 700 or 1000 instaed ?
Call him pocket !