874 pts ยท October 25, 2015
I'm getting married at 22 HOWBOW DAH
Just watched this episode lmao
You just want someone to care enough to break down your walls.
With a knick knack patty whack give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home
I saw this same joke three times on Facebook today
Get this promoted bullshit off my page
One of these looks like my evil bitch stepsister but +1 anyway
LITTLE?!?!?!
Just think @op- all your ancestors got laid, so you will too!
I'm so sorry @op. It's important to do something productive every day. One day you'll look back and realize you are no longer depressed.
Oops just broke your streak
Oh boo boo, poor rich people
What is it then?
If you look deep enough in his comments, he spams the same link over and over again on different posts
When you eat Taco Bell
It's because the sidewalks are wider.
Why are you so narcissistic
You'd be surprised. I saw this at college in America more than once. Not on moving day either.
This is the cutest dog I've ever seen!
Netflix and enCHILLadas
My grandfather tells the same story. He is turning 80 next month.
My dog is also named Lola! Say hi to your cute girl for me, @op.
My friend once used the word "paranoid" in the wrong context but I ignored it...it wasn't until she said "parannoying" that I had to step in
Damn she literally snatched her bald!
What the fuck Larry?!
There is no dog, only cow
I read this to the tune of bohemian rhapsody
There Are No Real Words To Do And Not Have Any Of My Favorite Songs
I'm getting married at 22 HOWBOW DAH
Just watched this episode lmao
You just want someone to care enough to break down your walls.
With a knick knack patty whack give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home
I saw this same joke three times on Facebook today
Get this promoted bullshit off my page
One of these looks like my evil bitch stepsister but +1 anyway
LITTLE?!?!?!
Just think @op- all your ancestors got laid, so you will too!
I'm so sorry @op. It's important to do something productive every day. One day you'll look back and realize you are no longer depressed.
Oops just broke your streak
Oh boo boo, poor rich people
What is it then?
If you look deep enough in his comments, he spams the same link over and over again on different posts
When you eat Taco Bell
It's because the sidewalks are wider.
Why are you so narcissistic
You'd be surprised. I saw this at college in America more than once. Not on moving day either.
This is the cutest dog I've ever seen!
Netflix and enCHILLadas
My grandfather tells the same story. He is turning 80 next month.
My dog is also named Lola! Say hi to your cute girl for me, @op.
My friend once used the word "paranoid" in the wrong context but I ignored it...it wasn't until she said "parannoying" that I had to step in
Damn she literally snatched her bald!
What the fuck Larry?!
There is no dog, only cow
I read this to the tune of bohemian rhapsody
There Are No Real Words To Do And Not Have Any Of My Favorite Songs