48 pts ยท August 9, 2014
We can dream right?
The guy in the background lol
Curse and 7Zip.
Anybody got a guy version of this?
They make Bluetooth ones now.
170F is 78C. That is not that hot for a computer.
Where did you get that shirt?
Ah a Citabria fun little plane to do this in. Aint nothing like looking up and seeing the ground.
I enjoy it. Its mostly combat oriented though. If you want the diplomacy of the shows its not for you.
I would say 95% combat. There is some exploration and diplomacy but if you want that true ST feel it's probably not for you.
Star Trek online ?
Does the hairline crack in the screen annoy anybody else ?
You got virus's dude. Optimizer Pro is fake.
Anybody notice the tags?? fake and things that didn't happen...
+1 for the Avengers/Iron Man reference.
As a PCB resident, I hate these tourists and a number of the local dumbass's who do this. It causes this critters to become a problem.
Self promoting.. so ya.. downvote.
We can dream right?
The guy in the background lol
Curse and 7Zip.
Anybody got a guy version of this?
They make Bluetooth ones now.
170F is 78C. That is not that hot for a computer.
Where did you get that shirt?
Ah a Citabria fun little plane to do this in. Aint nothing like looking up and seeing the ground.
I enjoy it. Its mostly combat oriented though. If you want the diplomacy of the shows its not for you.
I would say 95% combat. There is some exploration and diplomacy but if you want that true ST feel it's probably not for you.
Star Trek online ?
Does the hairline crack in the screen annoy anybody else ?
You got virus's dude. Optimizer Pro is fake.
Anybody notice the tags?? fake and things that didn't happen...
+1 for the Avengers/Iron Man reference.
As a PCB resident, I hate these tourists and a number of the local dumbass's who do this. It causes this critters to become a problem.
Self promoting.. so ya.. downvote.