130 pts ยท August 10, 2016
Spike had that "I'm about to sneeze" look.
They all look delicious. Do you have a link to the recipes? Cute af kitty, too.
Me too! And, I swear that I saw a black one in my neighborhood that had white on its chest. I saw it twice and then it disappeared.
We have black ones all over the place where I live (Nebraska).
Sounds like the movies aren't the issue. Take her out! I'd be sleeping too if all my bf wanted to do was watch movies.
"Plllllllbbbbbtthhh"
I'm in the same boat. My sister was just given 5 months. Her breast cancer metasticized to her brain and there are no more treatment options
And to add to that list of problems, tight pants like that can give yeast infections if you wear them for prolonged periods of time.
There aren't enough little pups on Imgur! What a cutie!
They missed the opportunity for it to say "Meowy Christmas!"
OP laughing at his own joke and the face of everyone else in the crowd...
Upvoted just for the cat putting on socks.
Supernatural.
Could you be thinking of moon flowers? I had them under my bedroom window and could smell them at night in the summer w/ windows open.
Not ashamed...I zoomed in...yowza! Way to go!
These make me so uncomfortable.
Fuck my ex & the secret phone with another chicks nudes and convo, & leaving me for a co-worker he was seeing on the side. Good riddance.
Feed me.
Pretty sure a few of them are just twins dressing in the same outfit. Source: I'm a twin.
All three of them are on Netflix as of right now.
Serious question: Can someone explain why the wind turbine photo is really good? I'm not a photographer, but I want to appreciate it.
The truck is gone! Thanks, guys.
Yep! Looks like the lady is okay. The whole ordeal was pretty uneventful. Looks like they're moving the truck now!
Just running errands.
Why?
How many?
I guess I could've specified...but what's the fun in having limitations?
No offense taken! You have no idea how many hampster jokes I've heard.
Nope, I'm parked at a meter. Unfortunately if I went forward I'd be driving on the sidewalk and into the YMCA.
Spike had that "I'm about to sneeze" look.
They all look delicious. Do you have a link to the recipes? Cute af kitty, too.
Me too! And, I swear that I saw a black one in my neighborhood that had white on its chest. I saw it twice and then it disappeared.
We have black ones all over the place where I live (Nebraska).
Sounds like the movies aren't the issue. Take her out! I'd be sleeping too if all my bf wanted to do was watch movies.
"Plllllllbbbbbtthhh"
I'm in the same boat. My sister was just given 5 months. Her breast cancer metasticized to her brain and there are no more treatment options
I'm in the same boat. My sister was just given 5 months. Her breast cancer metasticized to her brain and there are no more treatment options
And to add to that list of problems, tight pants like that can give yeast infections if you wear them for prolonged periods of time.
There aren't enough little pups on Imgur! What a cutie!
They missed the opportunity for it to say "Meowy Christmas!"
Upvoted just for the cat putting on socks.
Supernatural.
Could you be thinking of moon flowers? I had them under my bedroom window and could smell them at night in the summer w/ windows open.
Not ashamed...I zoomed in...yowza! Way to go!
These make me so uncomfortable.
Fuck my ex & the secret phone with another chicks nudes and convo, & leaving me for a co-worker he was seeing on the side. Good riddance.
Feed me.
Pretty sure a few of them are just twins dressing in the same outfit. Source: I'm a twin.
All three of them are on Netflix as of right now.
Serious question: Can someone explain why the wind turbine photo is really good? I'm not a photographer, but I want to appreciate it.
The truck is gone! Thanks, guys.
Yep! Looks like the lady is okay. The whole ordeal was pretty uneventful. Looks like they're moving the truck now!
Just running errands.
Why?
How many?
I guess I could've specified...but what's the fun in having limitations?
No offense taken! You have no idea how many hampster jokes I've heard.
Nope, I'm parked at a meter. Unfortunately if I went forward I'd be driving on the sidewalk and into the YMCA.