2339 pts ยท May 9, 2013
I'm Socially Awkward.
Also, I'm sure you've got this or similar a lot in these 2 posts but jebus, woman, you are pretty! :D Lucky guy you got! Happy New Year! :)
Makes armor doesn't get shunned for his selfies. x_x Sometimes I hate the majority of imgurians to be honest. They're one-sided. :/ 2/2
If it counts; I don't mind selfies on imgur, I like seeing who the OP is. :D imgurians seem to only shun chicks o_O The bearded guy that 1/2
"AH MAH GAHD BAUBBLEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm doin' pretty well, how about yourself?
Dude, I would've so licked your knuckle while it was bleeding.
http://imgur.com/55JQmwe
Diabeetus.
Good-ole 4chan.
Well shit...You guys are scarin' me now, man! I'm an honest dude, I couldn't lie if it were for the life of me.
WOOOOOOOOO! :D
Sooo, you're gonna buy some for us all, right, OP?
Good cheers gone bad.
Oh, haha, you're welcome! :)
S....Damn it -_- Couldn't fit one last letter.
This suit. I'm jealous of it. Except the fact that it has boobs but yeah. Also, I'm jealous of OP's boyfriend x_x What a lucky dude. GORGEOU
Never. Hail me. Bow before me, noob. Do it. <3 Much love, from Satan.
I bet he boned both the hairstylists after all this. Look at that handsome fucker.(no homo)
Upvoting for the sauce and post...but fuck your name. Hard. Anally. With a fucking alien probe. Then shove the OC plan down Obama's throat.
implying*
YESSSSS! Tea for the win!
I concur! And on that note, have a digital cup a tea! http://imgur.com/ALG1BJm (Or coffee or hot chocolate, I just like tea better :P)
Same here, imgur's color scheme and object placements are amazing, it just gives off that bit of digital coziness. :D
Haha, I know! It's an eye-sore!
You're not alone, OP. I decided one day, "I'm gonna check reddit out." Got on reddit..."MOTHER OF SATAN WHAT IS THIS PLACE?! D:"
Ditto. The Grind is good though. Not sure if that's just in my town or not, though.
@UWantSumFuk
Man, Orlando has sure Bloom'd.
Jinkies.
I thought it was a ferret? o_O
Also, I'm sure you've got this or similar a lot in these 2 posts but jebus, woman, you are pretty! :D Lucky guy you got! Happy New Year! :)
Makes armor doesn't get shunned for his selfies. x_x Sometimes I hate the majority of imgurians to be honest. They're one-sided. :/ 2/2
If it counts; I don't mind selfies on imgur, I like seeing who the OP is. :D imgurians seem to only shun chicks o_O The bearded guy that 1/2
"AH MAH GAHD BAUBBLEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm doin' pretty well, how about yourself?
Dude, I would've so licked your knuckle while it was bleeding.
http://imgur.com/55JQmwe
Diabeetus.
Good-ole 4chan.
Well shit...You guys are scarin' me now, man! I'm an honest dude, I couldn't lie if it were for the life of me.
WOOOOOOOOO! :D
Sooo, you're gonna buy some for us all, right, OP?
Good cheers gone bad.
Oh, haha, you're welcome! :)
S....Damn it -_- Couldn't fit one last letter.
This suit. I'm jealous of it. Except the fact that it has boobs but yeah. Also, I'm jealous of OP's boyfriend x_x What a lucky dude. GORGEOU
Never. Hail me. Bow before me, noob. Do it. <3 Much love, from Satan.
I bet he boned both the hairstylists after all this. Look at that handsome fucker.(no homo)
Upvoting for the sauce and post...but fuck your name. Hard. Anally. With a fucking alien probe. Then shove the OC plan down Obama's throat.
implying*
YESSSSS! Tea for the win!
I concur! And on that note, have a digital cup a tea! http://imgur.com/ALG1BJm (Or coffee or hot chocolate, I just like tea better :P)
Same here, imgur's color scheme and object placements are amazing, it just gives off that bit of digital coziness. :D
Haha, I know! It's an eye-sore!
You're not alone, OP. I decided one day, "I'm gonna check reddit out." Got on reddit..."MOTHER OF SATAN WHAT IS THIS PLACE?! D:"
Ditto. The Grind is good though. Not sure if that's just in my town or not, though.
@UWantSumFuk
Man, Orlando has sure Bloom'd.
Jinkies.
I thought it was a ferret? o_O