44 pts ยท August 9, 2017
these are fantastic
Makes me want to move to Israel
jon snow, knower of nothing
maybe those philosophers that think we're living in a game are right, it's just a really big character creator, but dupes can still happen
32 m here, similar boat, I've just decided to make the most of it and travel a bit. I mean might as well right.
I just saw your user name, we can be friends https://media.giphy.com/media/WkoMbwJuodYyY/giphy.gif
Re-buying rights is what we should actually use things like kickstarter for.
take your stupid upvote
it's not for his mom, run away
can confirm, flew back from Iceland 3 months ago, still wishing I was there
this is really good, I'm curious about the process
pikachub
that's actually his origin story, started as a drawing and then became real, in order to keep being real had to keep punching things
Was actually a great show, cool character development and some really messed up situations
I always roll bard, in games and in life
if politics were a limbo bar it would be winning
call me thirsty or whatever but those simple moments (like the ones highlighted) of being happy without prompting are really attractive.
reminds me of this old commercial, watch it you won't be disaopinted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgl6HZRot-c
if you like that movie also see journey to the west, both are fantastic
these are fantastic
Makes me want to move to Israel
jon snow, knower of nothing
maybe those philosophers that think we're living in a game are right, it's just a really big character creator, but dupes can still happen
32 m here, similar boat, I've just decided to make the most of it and travel a bit. I mean might as well right.
I just saw your user name, we can be friends https://media.giphy.com/media/WkoMbwJuodYyY/giphy.gif
Re-buying rights is what we should actually use things like kickstarter for.
take your stupid upvote
it's not for his mom, run away
can confirm, flew back from Iceland 3 months ago, still wishing I was there
this is really good, I'm curious about the process
pikachub
that's actually his origin story, started as a drawing and then became real, in order to keep being real had to keep punching things
Was actually a great show, cool character development and some really messed up situations
I always roll bard, in games and in life
if politics were a limbo bar it would be winning
call me thirsty or whatever but those simple moments (like the ones highlighted) of being happy without prompting are really attractive.
reminds me of this old commercial, watch it you won't be disaopinted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgl6HZRot-c
if you like that movie also see journey to the west, both are fantastic