51 pts ยท November 7, 2011
Get the stank on ya.
That spelling of titty. I'll never go back
Even op made me lol
I assume this important post will prob be viewed along the lines of the brand name of the delicious crackers.
These times
Like Gazeem?
So... she had a "leak" in her "roof"? Don't get up I can see the door...
-1 expected. If you don't downvote, I'll never learn
Crunch of salt, eh?
I thought Dover was rhyme slang
In the quiet words of the most brutal Quebecoise crust punk, "It's all coming back (all coming back to me now).." Merci
To all the faixa preta folks criticizing form etc- that's truly immensely valuable stuff from ya.
Carefully selected the semi vague term "home."
Some people would stare but others would just give it a quick glans. Cowper's gland.
Let's please shift the focus off this and onto convincing people that meme is pronounced me-me ok? Please
Hass to be some kind of hey did you notice the first word or
That winking eyehole
Get the stank on ya.
That spelling of titty. I'll never go back
Even op made me lol
I assume this important post will prob be viewed along the lines of the brand name of the delicious crackers.
These times
Like Gazeem?
So... she had a "leak" in her "roof"? Don't get up I can see the door...
-1 expected. If you don't downvote, I'll never learn
Crunch of salt, eh?
I thought Dover was rhyme slang
In the quiet words of the most brutal Quebecoise crust punk, "It's all coming back (all coming back to me now).." Merci
To all the faixa preta folks criticizing form etc- that's truly immensely valuable stuff from ya.
Carefully selected the semi vague term "home."
Some people would stare but others would just give it a quick glans. Cowper's gland.
Let's please shift the focus off this and onto convincing people that meme is pronounced me-me ok? Please
Hass to be some kind of hey did you notice the first word or
That winking eyehole