16451 pts ยท September 25, 2011
Just start throwing Wi-Fi routers at their front doors.
Does it have to jerk it in a river?
Probs didn't want to get fired for "stealing"
Cuz his kid is spoiled.
Same.
I've got the same phone. This thing is way to fragile.
Stupid is as stupid does.
It is
Then you should know that it's just the way it is. The highways are poorly designed, I would know I watched em get built
You've never been on central expressway to 75 during rush
I always thought rescue dogs were abused and that's why they are at a shelter
Yes it is. Supposed to vote on it next year I think tho
I got to this post right at midnight when the date switched over to the first...strange
I mean, I'm 24 and I've loved it since I was a kid but my friends think it's cheesy
Great movie
Yeah I member
Moar blud
Kids man.
Awesome!
Oh man I'm moving up there soon and if heard of this place and was looking forward to it. :(
It's not that hard when all you care about is money
Wolo
Nope. Cuz then peeps go out and buy a console just to play that one exclusive tittle
And he gotta eat it like groceries
Plus the bottle cap.
MODOK should be in the MCU
Real men just rub some dirt on it and walk it off.
Just start throwing Wi-Fi routers at their front doors.
Does it have to jerk it in a river?
Probs didn't want to get fired for "stealing"
Cuz his kid is spoiled.
Same.
I've got the same phone. This thing is way to fragile.
Stupid is as stupid does.
It is
Then you should know that it's just the way it is. The highways are poorly designed, I would know I watched em get built
You've never been on central expressway to 75 during rush
I always thought rescue dogs were abused and that's why they are at a shelter
Yes it is. Supposed to vote on it next year I think tho
I got to this post right at midnight when the date switched over to the first...strange
I mean, I'm 24 and I've loved it since I was a kid but my friends think it's cheesy
Great movie
Yeah I member
Moar blud
Kids man.
Awesome!
Oh man I'm moving up there soon and if heard of this place and was looking forward to it. :(
It's not that hard when all you care about is money
Wolo
Nope. Cuz then peeps go out and buy a console just to play that one exclusive tittle
And he gotta eat it like groceries
Plus the bottle cap.
MODOK should be in the MCU
Real men just rub some dirt on it and walk it off.