2836 pts ยท September 20, 2012
#6 The film is actually called "When the Cat Comes" and it's wonderfully weird. The Czech New Wave is well worth investigating, film fans
@fudgetosser ?
Hahaha really?! That's fucking hilarious, as if those fuckwits weren't laughable enough!
What wars has he ended?!
Mouthbreathers.
You don't know *many*? But like, you know one or two?
I love you too @MrPuckett
Sauce?
Neither of them have "epic facial hair."
Sauce: animation by PES https://youtu.be/NtBuUjN7vBY
Also, this is gold: https://youtu.be/TPhsON-DUYQ
Peter Serafinowicz is underappreciated! He's consistently great; would def recommend his TV show Look Around You if you haven't seen before
And she probably really appreciated it, respected the hell out of you, and was even more attracted to you because of that :)
Props for not acting on it while both under the influence, you're a good person.
I need help looking it up, trying to understand the thing
#22 says Willis was the sixth choice for Die Hard, then lists six actors offered the role before him, surely making him seventh?
Totally accurate description, nail on the head
Congratulations man, that's an impressive loss! Be proud!
More like Yesway
Ah, oops! I'm sure I'd read that in an article before, but I must be misremembering. My bad! Thanks for correcting me :)
He actually gained even more weight than that for Batman Begins but was told he was then too big & had to lose it again
Actually no, he wore a fat suit for that, I think because of scheduling he didn't have time to gain the weight
Fun fact: most Brits have no idea what beer pong even is
Thanks for the kind words. I really wish I could believe them, but I've no idea how to. But thank you nonetheless.
Wish I could believe most of this, but... sigh, nope.
The Count of Monte Cristal
Wine and Prejudice
I don't understand why he hasn't just drawn a penis like every sane person does...
Have you got any links of that?
#6 The film is actually called "When the Cat Comes" and it's wonderfully weird. The Czech New Wave is well worth investigating, film fans
@fudgetosser ?
Hahaha really?! That's fucking hilarious, as if those fuckwits weren't laughable enough!
What wars has he ended?!
Mouthbreathers.
You don't know *many*? But like, you know one or two?
I love you too @MrPuckett
Sauce?
Neither of them have "epic facial hair."
Sauce: animation by PES https://youtu.be/NtBuUjN7vBY
Also, this is gold: https://youtu.be/TPhsON-DUYQ
Peter Serafinowicz is underappreciated! He's consistently great; would def recommend his TV show Look Around You if you haven't seen before
And she probably really appreciated it, respected the hell out of you, and was even more attracted to you because of that :)
Props for not acting on it while both under the influence, you're a good person.
I need help looking it up, trying to understand the thing
#22 says Willis was the sixth choice for Die Hard, then lists six actors offered the role before him, surely making him seventh?
Totally accurate description, nail on the head
Congratulations man, that's an impressive loss! Be proud!
More like Yesway
Ah, oops! I'm sure I'd read that in an article before, but I must be misremembering. My bad! Thanks for correcting me :)
He actually gained even more weight than that for Batman Begins but was told he was then too big & had to lose it again
Actually no, he wore a fat suit for that, I think because of scheduling he didn't have time to gain the weight
Fun fact: most Brits have no idea what beer pong even is
Thanks for the kind words. I really wish I could believe them, but I've no idea how to. But thank you nonetheless.
Wish I could believe most of this, but... sigh, nope.
The Count of Monte Cristal
Wine and Prejudice
I don't understand why he hasn't just drawn a penis like every sane person does...
Have you got any links of that?